- School Values and Ethos. Principal's Statement
- About our School
- Pupil Premium
- Tamworth Enterprise College Statutory Information Links
- School Admissions Help and Procedures
- School Policy Documents
- Examination Data and Performance Tables Home Page
- School Prospectus
- Information on free school meals and application details
- Changes in GCSE and A Level Examinations from September 2015
- Listen Up I'm Speaking - School Video from 2011
Tamworth Enterprise College Statutory Information Links
The Government has issued guidelines for the information which needs to be available on each school's website. The AET have endorsed these requirements. For ease of access follow the links to each of these elements.
Two new policies have been added in the Policy Section.
Academy ethos, aims and values
On Welcome home page.
Key Stage 2/Key Stage 4 results and performance tables
Special needs policy and report
Financial year details of AET and performance tables. Including details of payments to trustees.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2016 to 2017
Curriculum Statement 2016 -2017
Careers education statement
Behaviour and discipline statement
OFSTED Report (May 2016).
GCSE and A Level Examinations reform from September 2015
|Prevent Statement 2015||Governor's Details|
Academy Gift Register
The Academy gift register is available on request