- Term Dates
- Letters to Parents
- School Forms and Guidelines for requests for absence during term time.
- Internal and External Examination Information
- ParentPay Information (Cashless System)
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Free School Meals: Information and application details
- Extra Curricular Activities
- School Uniform
- E-Safety. Advice on staying safe online
- Accelerated Reader
- Option Choice Forms 2017 to 2019
- TEC Twitter Timeline
- Parent Forum
- School Lunch Menus
- Project on Smoking prevention in young people
- National School Breakfast Programme
- Year 9 Snowdonia Trip
Option Choice Forms 2017 to 2019
Here are the Option Choice Forms for Year 9 students, to KS4 courses beginning September 2017 and examined in the summer of 2019.
The reply forms are reproduced in word format, so parents have the choice of returning via email.
Should you have difficulty in printing these forms, copies can be obtained from the school office.
These forms can be printed and returned manually.
If you are returning these forms electronically, please save your completed form by adding your child's name and Tutor Group to the file name, e.g. 'GCSE Pathway Form G Best B4'