- What are Special Educational Needs?
- Admissions Policy
- Meet The Team
- What should I do if I think my child has SEN?
- Identification and Assessment of SEN
- How can the school support your child's learning?
- Working together - keeping parents informed.
- How can parents support their child's learning?
- Involving parents and pupils in planning
- Involving parents and pupils in assessing/ reviewing progress
- Supporting your child through transition
- Matching the Curriculum to meet students' needs
- Medical Conditions
- SEN Resources
- Staff Training and Expertise
- Specialist Services
- Inclusion For All
- Accessibility to the school curriculum
- Accessibility of the school environment
- Exam Access Arrangements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the school's SEN provision
- Complaints Procedure
- Academic Year 2014 -2015
- Where can I find more information or advice?
- The Local Offer and Specialist Services
- Staffordshire SEND Family Partnership
- Learning Support News Items and Visits
Welcome to the Learning Support Department Web Pages
TEC Special Educational Needs Information Report September 2016
AET Special Educational Needs Policy
Use the navigation bar on the left to access all the pages
Please visit the News page for the latest news, events and meetings for parents