Welcome to the ICT and Business Studies Department @ Tamworth Enterprise College
- Develop e-confident learners who have the capability to use ICT effectively and safely in all areas of their learning
- Promote the innovative and positive use of ICT systems and applications
- Enable students to meet the entitlement as stated in the National Curriculum
- Develop an awareness of the scope of ICT applications and how best to use ICT as a tool for finding things out, developing ideas and making things happen and exchanging and sharing information
- Encourage students to achieve their potential; recognising routes for specialising in ICT as they progress, as well as making use of ICT within other subjects
The ICT/Business Studies department currently has 3 members of teaching staff
Mrs L. Blakemore: Head of Faculty, Tutor of ICT, E-safety Officer
Mr P Bryant: Teacher of ICT and Geography
Mrs M Meyer: Learning Support Link
Mr M. Khan Network Manager
Mr D. Marshall ICT Technician
The following outline the facilities available within the ICT faculty.
We have 3 ICT suites at TEC
Our two newly refurbished suites consist of 30 networked computers. Windows 7 Operating System, Office 2013, colour laser printer, interactive whiteboard and speakers.
Our other ICT and Business Studies suite consists of 27 networked computers. Windows 7 Operating System, Office 2013, colour laser printer, interactive whiteboard and speakers.