- Term Dates
- Letters to Parents
- School Forms and Guidelines for requests for absence during term time.
- Internal and External Examination Information
- ParentPay Information (Cashless System)
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Free School Meals: Information and application details
- Extra Curricular Activities
- School Uniform
- E-Safety. Advice on staying safe online
- Accelerated Reader
- Option Choice Forms 2017 to 2019
- TEC Twitter Timeline
- Parent Forum
- School Lunch Menus
- Project on Smoking prevention in young people
- Year 9 Snowdonia Trip
Child Sexual Exploitation
This has been highlighted recently with the high profile case of grooming and sexual exploitation of young girls in Rotherham. We must be aware that this is not an isolated incident which can (and does) occur in any community.
Child sexual exploitation (CSE) is a form of sexual abuse that involves the manipulation and/or coercion of young people under the age of 18 into sexual activity.
World Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day is on March 18th 2016. The school will be running assemblies and discussing the issue with students in the pastoral programme. Parents and all adults need to be fully aware of the signs and behaviours which typically show a child might be vulnerable to sexual exploitation.
Click the images to visit the two websites
Know about CSE