- School Values and Ethos. Principal's Statement
- About our School
- Academies Enterprise Trust - Ethos and Values
- School Admissions Help and Procedures
- Tamworth Enterprise College Statutory Information Links
- School Policy Documents
- Pupil Premium
- Examination Data and Performance Tables Home Page
- School Prospectus
- Information on free school meals and application details
- Changes in GCSE and A Level Examinations from September 2015
- Listen Up I'm Speaking - School Video from 2011
Academies Enterprise Trust - Ethos and Values
Mission, Vision and Values
Academies Enterprise Trust was established in September 2008. We are fortunate to have a team of talented and experienced leaders who come together to form both the Board of Trustees and Executive Team and, with over thirty years of hands-on professional experience, align themselves with our educational values.
Our Ethos Every young person deserves the opportunity to have a life that can be described as 'good quality', free from fear and danger, where they can give and receive respect to and from others with a sense of well-being, belonging, worth and achievement.
We will enable the children and young people who prepare for and attend our academies to participate, with their parents or carers and wider families, in learning and developing skills and attributes necessary to participate fully in the local, regional, national and emerging global economies, whilst maintaining a sense of place, citizenship and commitment in their community, developing their environmental and social responsibility, where all will see the United Kingdom as a great place to live, work, and visit.
Our academies will become high performing organisations and, therefore, must be the:
- education provider of choice for students
- employer of choice for staff
- investment of choice for parents.
To inspire young people to make their best better.
To help students achieve world class learning outcomes by developing world class teachers in a world class community.
We will create an environment which is highly participative and aspirational, where every student has the opportunity to develop the skills to lead positive and fulfilling lives appropriate to her or his skills, aptitudes and interests. We will support parents and carers and will work with the community to nurture all our young people. We will seek to deliver an education provision which aims to develop life skills of all young people and be available to support them throughout the years of their compulsory education